- Jumu'ah is held at 1:30 p.m. every Friday.
- Community business meetings held first Sunday at 11 a.m. PST. Bring food, and discuss plans for the community. All are welcome.
- Ta'alim - Every 2nd, 3rd, and 5th Sunday at 11 a.m. PST. Subjects include a variety of topics, Islamic history, hadith, and tafsir of Imam W. D. Mohammed.
- Brother's Jamaat is held every Monday at 7:30 p.m.
- Board meetings are held the 4th Sunday of the month at 8:30 a.m. After board meetings, members assist in feeding the hungry program at Loaves & Fishes. Members arrive there by 10:30 a.m; lunch is served at 11:00 a.m. Please come and support this important program.